Gas agitator Armablow
We have made a giant step towards a complete supplier of pumping and stirring technology.
Results from the reference plant in Germany – where a fermenter with 13% TS content is stirred with the new development (stirring times 15 min / h) – show decisive advantages over conventional agitators:
- We stir with gas and do not pump any substrate – thus significantly less energy and power consumption than comparable systems
- No mechanical parts in the container, therefore almost wear-free
- Vertical and of course horizontal mixing = generation of the rotational movement in the container
- Easy maintenance from the outside (compressor). No container emptying or lowering necessary and no interruption of gas production during service work
- Low noise: the compressor is in the pump house
- With only one gas stirrer (compressor) several containers can be stirred, thereby low investment costs
- Savings in plant construction, as no service shafts, lifting and lowering systems are necessary
- Best suited for high stainless steel and concrete tanks (from hydrolysis to the repository)
- Reliable and gentle mixing of the biogas substrate
- Simultaneous prevention of floating decks and sinking layers
Diverse range of application:
- agricultural, industrial and municipal biogas plants
- for manure
- dry fermentation
- wastewater treatment plant sludge
- food industry
- organic household waste etc.
Since this is a new mixing technology, intensive consultation on site is necessary. This of course offers the company ARMATEC-FTS by experienced employees worldwide, contact us!
principle of operation ArmaBlow